Zoe loves to say "Hat". Any time she sees a hat, or sees someone wearing a hat, she'll say "Ha" and sign "hat". The other day, she saw me wearing my Dallas Cowboys baseball hat. I took my hat off and set it aside. All of a sudden, she wouldn't let me take my hat off. She was following me around to make sure I was wearing my hat. If I put it down, she would grab it, and bring it to me to be sure I put it back on.
Friday, June 15th, Zoe got sick for the 1st time. She caught a cold and had a fever of about 101.4. The worst part is she is all congested and her nose is stuffed up. She has trouble eating, drinking, nursing and sleeping. She is handling it all very well.
Here is Zoe catching a cold:
No comments:
Post a Comment