Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hi! Sorry for the delay in posting...

Our girl is developing in leaps and bounds these days. She is 5.5 months old!

She is as sweet as can be and we love her to death.

She has developed a new "sound". It's seems like a cross between a moan, laugh and cry. She seems to use it indiscriminately.

She is starting to master the art of "sitting up". She can almost do it on her own. She tends to fall backwards though. I imagine she'll get it down soon.

Last night, I was giving her a bath. She was being soooo sweet and just making cooing sounds, etc.... Then she got this weird look on her face, and then I felt something coming from her "nether regions". Yes, she pooped on me in the tub. : (

Needless to say, I screamed to Kia for help.

She is starting to flirt and/or become shy in the presence of others. Very cute.

She is also beginning to sleep throught the night, which is great friggin news. Although last night she awoke at 3am after peeing her bed. Kia couldn't get her back to sleep, so she called me in to take over. I used the old faithful "guest bathroom w/ fan on and lights out" routine. She was asleep 2 minutes after I got her in there. It's like a baby sleep microwave.

Finally, the big news of the day.... Kia just called me from home to announce that Zoe did her first unassisted "roll over"!!!! She has been rolling to her side for a while now, but couldn't quite get over her arm that is in the way. It looks like she's mastered it, and Kia got it on tape.

I guess that's all for now. We have our Costa Rica trip coming up soon.... We'll see how Zoe does.

No comments: