Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Zoe v Ryder

Tonight before bed, Ryder was playing with a stuffed bear that was given to Zoe by Grandma. At bedtime, Zoe, seeing Ryder's interest in the bear, decided to take it to bed. Well... Ryder got mad and went to grab it back. Zoe wouldn't let go and a tug of war broke out. We, realizing Zoe only cared because Ryder expressed interest, ruled in Ryder's favor and forced Zoe to relinquish control of the bear. She was pissed! As Ryder went off happily to bed, I stayed with Zoe to attempt to reason with her. She wasn't having it.

Zoe, crying and livid: "Ryder is a stealer!!!". I wish some people would come arrest him!!!"

Shortly after, Kia was trying to console her and from downstairs I hear: "I'm gonna tell Grandma on Ryder! She bought ME that bear!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Phyllis Ln,Alexandria,United States

No comments: