For the past few months, i've been singing "Raspberry Beret" to Ryder before bed time. I did the same thing with Zoe when she was a baby.
With Zoe, when I finally got around to playing the actual song on the radio, she got this huge smile on her face because she recognized the song. If i'm not mistaken, there is video on this blog of her singing the song.
Anyway, today when I picked Ryder up from daycare, I played the song for him to see if he'd recognize it... When I started playing the song, he started dancing (as he always does) and then when the lyrics kicked in, it took a few bars for him to recognize it, but when he did, he started singing along! It was awesome. He says "outdoor, outdoor!" And of course the chorus, "Raspberry Beret"
Very cute moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment