Last Sunday, we went to the Baltimore Aquarium with Uncle Ray and his family. Here are some pics:





We have begun the "Sleep Lady Shuffle" with Ryder. He has been waking up at around 1am every night wanting to eat. For a while, we indulged him, but decided it's time for him to start sleeping through the night. So, we went out and bought an airbed and put it in his room. Kia has been staying in his room and implementing the "shuffle".
The 1st night (2 nighs ago) was rough. It seemed to me that he cried all night. But Kia said it wasn't that bad.
Last night was much improved. He only woke up once at 4:15ish.
Currently, he and Kia are in his room napping.
As I type this, Zoe is playing a game on one of our laptops, and I'm typing on the other. I just jinxed myself. No sooner than I typed that last sentence, Zoe swallowed a whole potato chip and it freaked her out (you know... the feeling of a hard potato chip in your throat).
Current Events:
- Dallas lost to the Vikings in the NFL playoffs. Daddy and Ryder were bummed.
- There was a massive earthquake in Port-au-prince, the capital of Haiti. It was absolutely devastating; especially to a country that was already on the verge of devastation.
No comments:
Post a Comment