Thursday, November 12, 2009

Zoe:
This morning, we were in your bedroom getting you dressed and as I was putting your socks on, you said: "My feet are too big", to which I replied: "The only thing that is too big is your mouth", to which you replied: "The only thing too big is your head".
After that, you and momma gave eachother a high five.

We got you the movie "Up" yesterday. You refer to it as "Up and Down".

Ryder:
Yesterday, as Mom and I were video taping you attempting to walk, you surprised us with a new milestone... you sat yourself up for the 1st time!

Also, last night when we put you to bed, you went down "kicking and screaming". Using your newfound ability to sit yourself up, you just kept on sitting up and falling back. Finally, you were able to pull yourself up to a standing position in your crib!!! Seeing this, we had to lower your crib to be sure you didn't pull yourself completely up and over the edge.

Also, you are now able to sign "Milk" when you are hungry for milk. Its very cute.

No comments: