Keeping up one blog is difficult enough, there is no way I am going to create/maintain a second blog for our new child... and... I can't have a Zoe's Blog and NOT have a blog for our new child... so, I'll consolidate. Perhaps, "Birdsong Family Blog" or something.
Here is our new baby. We will find out the gender of the kid as soon as it's born.
On another note, Zoe has started pre-school again. She really loves going to school. She has her favorite teacher "miss Stacey" again.
Her vocabulary and speech are improving rapidly.
She loves to sing, Kia and her sing each night before bed.
I recently tought her, "Hush little Baby". That's our "special" song. Last night, she sung it by herself for the 1st time.
Another bit of big news for Zoe... she moved into a new room with a new "Big Girl Bed". We moved her into the junior suite to make room for the new arrival. She loves her new room and bed. She "helped" me build the bed and was very into it. She always says "Thanks for my new cool bed daddy".
Some current events:
- The Olympics were last month:
- Mark Phelps won 8 gold medals in swimming (as I write this, I can't remember if it's Mark Phelps or Mike Phelps or some other Phelps... googling... It's Mike. Hey, it's swimming!)
- USA mens team won Gold in Basketball beating Spain in the finals (thanks to Kobe Bryant)
- and in Politics:
- Obama beat out Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nominee
- Last night, Alaskan Governor Palin (currently VP on McCain ticket) gave her speech at the Republican National Convention. Unfortunately, she was pretty good. She may prove to be a formidable opponent to Obama/Biden.
No comments:
Post a Comment