Wednesday, December 26, 2007

And Here is Zoe's 19 Month Picture (on the exact day):


Zoe's milestones:


  • When we put Zoe in the car, she now climbs into her own car seat. Although when she gets there, she just stands in it backwards, she won't actually sit down.
  • Just last week, she started pointing to herself and saying "I'm Zoe".
  • She knows and can say colors (Red, , Purple, Yellow,Blue, Green, and Orange.)
  • She will say "Thank You" on her own. She says "Thank you momma, thank you dadda" when we give her things.
  • She can count to TEN! Repeating after us of course. But she will say some numbers on her own.
  • She took her 1st picture with Santa. I need to scan it and I'll add it later on. But she did great and didn't cry (probably because we were in the picture too).
  • And here's the biggie, she pooped in her potty for the first time!!! She had recently been giving us a warning before she went. She'd get a strained look on her face and say "Poo Poo". But we failed to pick up on her sign (I know, I know, "How'd you miss that sign? We're busy and stressed!). Then one day while I was at work, Kia realized that Zoe was actually saying "I gotta poop!" So Kia ran her upstairs to her potty and sat her down and she went!
    She has done it a few times since then. Very exciting. One day, Zoe will want to kill us when she reads and sees this.

-





What's going on in the world right now:

  • The Presidential caucuses are about to begin. Democrats: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and John Edwards. Republicans: Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney and McCain.
  • Housing market is down 6%. Ughhhh...

No comments: